NEW for version 1.1.0 of Ariele, we’ve added a new Image Box widget. Insert an image with the choice of adding a heading, button link, and the option to adjust the minimum height of each widget (independently of each other). The screenshot below shows up to 4 Image Boxes being used in the Top Sidebar Positions 1, 2, 3, and 4.
*Available in the pro version of Ariele.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets
- Drag the Ariele Image Box widget into the sidebar position you want to show it in.
- Add a title for your widget
- Upload an image.
- (Optional) Add a Heading
- (Optional) Insert a URL link if you want to show a button linking to something
- (Optional) Type in a button label
- (Optional) Type in a minimum height for your widget. Default is 260px. Enter the number without the px value.
- Click the Save button