This is actually a WordPress feature, although some themes might include additional options. However, to make changes:
Go to Appearance > Customize > Site Identity
These settings may vary slightly from theme-to-theme but are generally the same across all themes:
- Logo — Upload a logo if you plan to use one.
- Site Title — Displayed in the sidebar and in the browser tab.
- Tagline — This is your site tagline, also known as the site description.
- Display Site Title — Show or hide your site title.
- Display Site Tagline — Show or hide your site tagline.