Suggestion Box

Having details on theme version in the members area

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  André 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author

Jean-Francois
    Participant

As I check my member account, I notice that it does only show available themes, but does not provide the version (unless I have not noticed it somewhere). It would be a good idea to have the current theme version mentioned next to the theme, don’t you think so? This would help a customer to make sure that he has the current, up-to-date version, if need there is.

André
    Keymaster

Greetings… very late on this reply as for some crazy reason, I did not get notified of this posting. Still working out the kinks since moving the site back onto WordPress.

Anyway, you have a good point. I will have to look into how the latest version can be displayed. Because I am using the Easy Digital Downloads with their Software Licensing addon, I don’t think it has anything for this, but I will follow up with them and perhaps they have a suggestion (or maybe even add this capability to a future plugin update).

On the Joomla site version I had Rough Pixels on, this was actually possible; in fact it was possible to show a versioning list of the theme. This allowed the customer to download the version they wanted, or even revert back to.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.