The Natured theme comes with a default colour scheme, but you can easily change the colours to most of the theme elements that we’ve made available to you. Colours will be using the HEX values which are made up of a # symbol, followed by 6 characters. To change your colour, simply move the round cursor across the palette. You can also change the level of colour with the vertical slider to the right:
- Log in to the WordPress Administration area.
- Go to Appearance > Customize.
- Go to the
- To preview your changes, navigate to the page in the preview window.
- Look for the colour settings that you want to change and use the
Colour Selectorsby clicking on the button:
- By moving the circle on the colors area, select a color you want to use.
- Click Save & Publish button.