In the customizer, you will see another tab labeled as “Other Options“. We added several miscellaneous options and settings that don’t necessarily into the others, so here is a list of options:
- Copyright Text — Add your copyright information (Basic HTML support). This will be shown in the footer of your main content area.
- Display Copyright — You can show or hide the copyright information.
- Disable the Block Stylesheet — If you decide you don’t want to use the Gutenberg block editor, you can disable some of the default stylesheets that load by default.
- Enable Theme Google Fonts — This theme uses the Merriweather and Raleway Google fonts. If you decide to use your own, you can disable the ones that come with this theme.
- Enable the Masonry Gallery Style — If you use the WordPress Gallery Shortcode, you can enable this setting which will convert your basic gallery into a masonry layout.
- Enable Gallery Lightbox — If you use the WordPress Gallery Shortcode, you can enable this setting to show a gallery image in a popup lightbox (from Colorbox).
To enable or disable any of the above settings, follow these steps:
- Log in to the WordPress Administration area.
- Go to the Appearance > Customize menu.
- Open the
- Fill in your copyright information.
- Check all boxes that you want to enable, or uncheck the ones you want to disable.
- Click the Publish button.