Natured gives you more options when it comes to the default Site Identity settings that come with WordPress. With this theme, you can manage your Site Title, Site Description, add a Logo, and even show or hide each element:
- Log in to the WordPress Administration area.
- Navigate to the Appearance > Customize
- Go to the
- Now you will see three input fields:
- Site Title — Set your site title.
- Logo — Upload a logo for your website.
- Site Description — Sometimes called a tagline, this is the site description.
- Show Site Title or Description — You can show or hide the site title and/or site description from the sidebar column
- Site Title Colour — Change the colour of your site title.
- Site Tagline (description) Colour — Change the colour of your site description
- Logo Size — Adjust the size of your logo image (if you decide to use one)
- Make your selections and customize your colours for them.
- Click the Publish button.