Rough Pixels support covers your initial theme setup, bug fixes and trouble with features in general. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support for any changes or custom code you may have performed with our theme, plugin, or third party plugins. Support also requires an active support license.
Here is a quick overview that outlines the key details regarding support:
- Support is available throughout your active license
- When you purchase a theme or plugin, your support will last 1 year
- When your license is about to expire, you have the option to renew or extend it.
- If you let your license expire, you will no longer receive theme/plugin updates and your support will also expire.
- When your license is about to expire, we will email notification(s) to your inbox.
- We do not have automatic renewals.
- You can renew or extend your license with a 50% savings. However, if you let your license expire, you will need to repurchase the item at whatever the price is at that time.
Support for Our Free Themes
Please note that if you require help and support for any of our free themes, please visit the theme’s page at wordpress.org under their Themes menu link. You can post your questions by visiting the support forum for your theme.
We understand that support is just as important as the theme itself. We aim to respond to all support within 24 hours (Monday-Friday).
Although we do support our free themes at wordpress.org, we may not be able to accommodate quick response as we give priority time to our active members and workload.
Problems with access, concerns or questions?
If you have any difficulties accessing your user account, accessing our support forums, any if you have any concerns or questions about our support policy, please feel free to contact us.