Rough Pixels support covers your initial theme setup, bug fixes and trouble with features in general. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support for any changes or custom code you may have performed with our theme, plugin, or third party plugins. Support also requires an active support license.
Support Time & Availability
We understand that support is just as important as the theme itself. We aim to respond to all support within 24 hours. Premium support answer time within our work hours:
Monday-Friday 10:00 am – 5:00 pm PST (UTC -8)
Although we support our free themes, we may not be able to accommodate a quick response as we give priority to our paid active members and workload. If you would like to add Premium Support for your free theme, this would guarantee support within 24 hours (or less).
Here is a quick overview that outlines the key details regarding support:
- Basic support for FREE themes is not guaranteed but is dependent on our availability. Premium members are given priority.
- PREMIUM SUPPORT is available throughout your active license and is answered within 24 hours.
- When you purchase a theme or plugin, your support will last at least 1 year.
- When your license is about to expire, you have the option to renew or let it expire.
- If you let your license expire, you will no longer receive theme/plugin updates and your support will also expire.
- When your license is about to expire, we will email notification(s) to your inbox.
- We do not have automatic renewals.
- You can renew or extend your license with a 50% savings (membership dependent). However, if you let your license expire, you will need to repurchase the item at the price current at that time.
Support for Our Free Themes
Please note that if you require help and support for any of our free themes, please visit the theme’s page at wordpress.org under their Themes menu link. You can post your questions by visiting the support forum for your theme.
You can also request support from the Rough Pixels website, providing:
- You have an active theme membership;
- You purchased a Premium Support membership;
- You signed up for a free Basic Support membership – access to the ticket system and forums.
- You registered through the support ticket system;
Problems with access, concerns or questions?
If you have any difficulties accessing your user account, accessing our support forums, and if you have any concerns or questions about our support policy, please feel free to contact us.